Hi everyone, I hope you are well!

The updates

Today we are releasing the following updates:

• Blokada 5.14 for Android (beta) →
  • Blokada 5.14 for iOS →
    • App Store (in review)
  • Blokada 4.14 for Android →

Blokada 5.14 beta for Android

This release introduces a new blocklist: d3Host. This blocklist is related to the newly popular adblocker testing website, and is meant to achieve 100% in that score, although for real life use it should be used with another bigger blocklist activated as well. If you wish to perform the test, you may use this link:

https://go.blokada.org/test

This release also fixed some problems with handling wildcard blocklists.

As usual we updated the blocklists, and translations. We also made some minor bugfixes. More in the changelog.

Blokada 5.14 for iOS

For technical reasons, we skipped releasing 5.13 for iOS, and will release 5.14 (together with changes from the former version).

This release introduces three new blocklists to make it with sync with the Android version. One is 1Hosts, and another URLHaus. It also includes the d3Host blocklist described above.

The iOS 14.5 update has brought us some problems that you may have experienced. To learn more about it and the current situation, please read this announcement.

Blokada 4.14 for Android

This release introduces three new blocklists to make it with sync with the v5. One is 1Hosts, another URLHaus, and CPBL. It also includes the d3Host blocklist described above.

This release also fixes handling of wildcard blocklist, and adds support for simplified abp syntax. Just make sure you enable blocklist switch in adblocking settings.

Keep the feedback coming, and enjoy using Blokada!

The recap

Just to recap, if you haven’t been following our announcements closely, here are some shortcuts for the newest cool stuff we introduced:

Remember that using Blokada Plus or donating is what makes it possible for us to keep improving the app. Thanks!

Tap to Donate

6 Likes

Thanks. I’ll test it during a month.
Yesterday colapsed my A40 Samsung after installation from your Web. Later Samsung offered his version S.

Then I quite both an reinstalled from Samsung and now look well.

Thanks.

1 Like

Ok. Make sure you only have ONE version of Blokada installed at once on your device.

2 Likes

Wow that’s great! I can’t believe he joined Blokada =) [d3Host ]

2 Likes

Thanks for adding 1Hosts Xtra wildcard

2 Likes

Thank you for the iOS update, how long does review usually take?

1 Like

2-3 days

1 Like

Thank you, the iOS just went live

2 Likes