Hi everyone, I hope you are well!

The updates

As per our release schedule, today we are releasing the following updates:

• Blokada 5.11 for Android (stable) →
    • blokada.org (available)
    • F-droid (in review)
    • Google Play (in review)
    • Huawei App Gallery (in review)
    • Samsung App Galaxy Store Gallery (in review)

Blokada 5.11 for Android

This is quite a big update with a lot of new cool stuff. First of all, we have added wildcards support, and changed the default OISD blocklist to use the wildcards variant. We also implemented automatic refresh of the blocklists you activated. It will happen at random every 2-3 days. We hope all this will result in better adblocking.

Furthermore, we’ve added three new blocklists: hBlock, Combined Privacy Block Lists, and Dan Pollock’s Hosts. Tap the links to learn more about them.

Another function you asked about, was to extend the configuration options for Networks. We’ve now added a possibility to force Libre mode for particular networks. This way you can configure networks on which you wish to use Blokada Plus, and others where you do not need this level of protection.

We have also made small changes to the DNS list: we removed Blah DNS since many of you reported problems with it. We also added Dismail DNS for testing.

The recap

Just to recap, if you haven’t been following our announcements closely, here are some shortcuts for the newest cool stuff we introduced:

Finally, as usual we updated the blocklists, and translations. We also made some minor bugfixes. More in the changelog.

Keep the feedback coming, and enjoy using Blokada!

Remember that using Blokada Plus or donating is what makes it possible for us to keep improving the app. Thanks!

Tap to Donate

3 Likes

Voy a volver a Reinstalar bloqueada 5.11 a ver si no hay problema en su desarrollo porque tuve que desinstalar lo debido a que se recalentó el teléfono esperemos que no haya más problemas agradezco agradezco su oportunidad y su interés Buenos días y feliz viernes

1 Like

Can I ask what the status of 4 is? It was said that 4 would continue to be supported, but there hasn’t been any news on it for some time. Thanks.

1 Like

It’s being maintained and receiving the new lists as much as possible. It should get an update next Friday.

2 Likes

Help!
I still got ads in my apps after activating my Blokada, I reinstall many times and try activating multiple times and it still got ads in my apps.

I experience this after my Xiaomi update

My device is Xiaomi MI 10T Pro, Global version

Install from blokada.org

Reply ASAP, thanks.

1 Like

Después de la última reinstalación del programa en notado un cambio notable está mucho más estable no hay problema de actualizaciones y de activaciones del lista de bloqueo avanzado Estoy un poco mejor y estoy contento gracias por su servicio Me gustaría tener la opción de tener bpn y Ocultar mi IP pero no tengo recurso económico para donar algo a su causa Y ayudarlos de alguna manera Pero Próximamente estaré pendiente de ellos de alguna forma ayudarlos contribuir por su laboriosa contribución a la comunidad de internautas y la privacidad y seguridad sobre todo para su dispositivo y e integridad gracias por su ayuda…

1 Like

Some website is using anti adblock and not allowing blokada to progress please use ANTI-ADBLOCK KILLER Thanks

Hi,
Due to how Blokada works we cannot implement such a feature. You may use browser addons to achieve that instead :slight_smile: