Hi everyone, I hope you are well!

The updates

Today we are releasing the following updates:

• Blokada 5.11.1 for Android (stable) →
    • blokada.org (available)
    • F-droid (in review)
    • Google Play (in review)
    • Huawei App Gallery (in review)
    • Samsung App Galaxy Store Gallery (in review)
  • Blokada 5.10.1 for iOS (stable) →
    • AppStore (in review)
  • Blokada 4.11.1 for Android (stable) →

New location

We are happy to announce that since today, a new location is available for Blokada Plus: Sydney. We are expanding our coverage globally, and Australia was one of the regions we did not cover yet, so here we are. As usual, let us know what you think.

Maintenance updates

We are working on something big, that we believe will improve the experience for many of you. This is taking quite a lot of our time, hence the lack of updates recently. To improve the situation a bit, we are now releasing updates to all of our apps.

Those updates are maintenance ones, meaning they are focusing on minor improvements, and bringing some things up to speed. Some fixes for wildcards in Blokada 5 for Android are out. Also, Blokada 4 is now getting the new blocklists we introduced to Blokada 5.

The recap

Just to recap, if you haven’t been following our announcements closely, here are some shortcuts for the newest cool stuff we introduced:

More in the changelog.

Keep the feedback coming, and enjoy using Blokada!

Remember that using Blokada Plus or donating is what makes it possible for us to keep improving the app. Thanks!

Tap to Donate

9 Likes

I think there is a problem with 5.11.1 based on this site:

https://d3ward.github.io/toolz/src/adblock.html

With Blacklist (adservers) + exodus I’m getting 61%
By adding OISD (wildcards) it stays on 61%
By adding OISD instead it goes to 90%

Use only OISD with wildcards. It gives 76%

I think it has some problems with downloading/combining lists and something with the wildcards specifically

2 Likes

UPDATE: The Apple App Store now has the update!

1 Like

After some more testing I’ve notice that whenever OISD wildcards is in the mix it gives different results even for the same configuration if you try it several times

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What do our users say about Blokada?