These might be reasons Blokada stops unexpectedly:
- Did you activate Google Fi VPN? If so: For Blokada to work it has to be deactivated.
- It is only possible to acivate one VPN at a time (due to an Android limitation), so check whether another app tries to use the VPN api.
- enableing ‘block all connections without VPN’ in your system settings makes you unable to access the internet. See this article, why that is the case.
- If Blokada gets killed check this article and the one on brandspecific information. Test solutions for other brands as well.
- If Blokada stops working on mobile, disable DataSaver. Instructions therefore can be found in this article.
- If you can’t connect to the internet with Blokada enabled try to turn off ‘private DNS’ in your systems settings. Check this article.
- Is the setting DNS Fallback enabled in Blokada? This setting can be found at the bottom of the DNS menu. Disable it if the internet stops working with Blokada enabled.
- If you enabled Watchdog, please disable it again.