1. Where did you download Blokada from?
The main website blokada . org
2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Samsung S8+, original ROM, Android 9
3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
I have used Blokada for more than a year without any problems. Since two or three days, ads are no longer blocked in Chrome. Blokada is running, as I can see the host log being updated (only not when using Chrome). Happens both on WiFi and cellular data.
I’m on Blokada version 4.7 and Chrome version 84.0.4147.89.
4. Since when are you facing this issue?
Two or three days.
5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
Followed the generic guide and the one on Chrome. The Asynchronous DNS feature is no longer available, thus I can’t check that one.
I’ve cleared the cache for both apps and rebooted my phone. Chrome is not listed as a whitelisted app.
Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?