Unable to open domain poste.it

Hello,
I’m unable to open the domain “poste.it” when the personal dns is configured with the one provided by blokada. If I disable the personal dns I can open the site without problems.
It doesn’t matter if blokada is enabled or not.
I checked the activity log and there isn’t entries about blocks for poste.it domain.
It’s looks like the dns record in my blokada personal dns is missing.
Following I compiled the suggested template so you can find further details.
Regards.

Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
  • From the playstore
  1. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
  • Xiaomi mi pad 5 (miui14/android13) and poco f3 nfc (miui14/android13)
  1. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
  • I can’t connect the domain poste.it. this is the official site of the national post service. I receive the error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
  1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    Inoticed the issiue about a month ago
  2. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
  • the only solution I’ve found is disable the private dns settings on the devices.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

It’s possible there was a temporary issue resolving this particular domain.
If this is still occurring for you:

• are you connected through Blokada Plus VPN? Which location?
  • please double check if the domain is visible in the activity tab, is it marked as blocked or allowed?

Hi Balboah, I don’t use the vpn service. I subscribed the blokada cloud service.
The problem occurs enabling the private dns settings in android, doesn’t matters if the adblock is enabled or not or if I use the wifi or mobile network.
I checked and the domain is marked as green and allowed.
Regards

Hello, the domain is working since yesterday.
I waited a day to be shure.
Now l’m able to open the site using the private DNS settings.
Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.