App refusing to work despite enabling all permission

Hello,
to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:

Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. I downloaded the app from play store.
  2. I am using Galaxy A53 5G
  3. I enabled all permission for the app, but when I try to turn vpn on, it kept spamming pop up for perms, even though they are already enabled.
  4. Wednesday, July 24 2024. 5:50 PM.
  5. No, I am trying to find solution.

Hey @Za_ato_Khanai ,

Thanks for posting, the pop-up shows that the notifications aren’t enabled and that the Private DNS isn’t configured.

I’m assuming that you did both based on what you’ve said above but I don’t think you mentioned if this is Blokada 5 or Blokada 6? (the setup is different on both)

Can you double-check the notification permission and DNS profile by doing the following?

Notifications: On the menu → Click and hold the Blokada app → click on the :information_source: icon → Click on Notification → Check if they’re allowed

DNS Profile (Blokada 6): When the pop up appears, click on continue → copy the hostname → go to settings → click on “connections” then “other connection settings” → click on private DNS → Paste the hostname

Let me know if both are set up correctly!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.