to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:
Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Regular OS 10 on a Galaxy S10
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
Blokada 4 had been working flawlessly on my phone for over a year but then I made the mistake of following an in app prompt and upgrading to 5 and now everything is a giant dumpster fire. 5 was a hot mess on my phone so I had to uninstall it and reinstall 4. Now facebook keeps being allowed to access my phone and mine my personal data no matter how many times I block it. I am serious anti-facebook, hate how is baked into Samsung phones, and my main concern with Blokada is that it’s allowing facebook to data mine my phone. Facebook.com always gets through now: the site, graphs, and more. This NEVER happened before I installed 5 and had to reinstall 4. Never. I’m so mad I messed with something that was working perfectly. Facebook and things that were blocked remained blocked before I updated…they weren’t always allowed to go through like this and it’s really concerning.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
Since reinstalling 4.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.