to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:
Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from? Play store
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using? Sony Xperia Android 13
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
At various times I’ve found that domains that I have definitely blocked are still being allowed because they’re not ‘in any of your blocklists’ despite being ‘Added to blocked’. I can’t see any rhyme or reason to it
- Since when are you facing this issue? I’ve been noticing it for the past couple of months
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.