I can't get the vpn pop up to come

Hello,
to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:

Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue?
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    Whenever I start any vpn the vpn popup does not appear and this started happening when I turned on your blacklist app and I thought it was weird so I deleted it and installed it again from playstore only for the popup still not working

Hello there and welcome to the forum:)
So you downloaded from Google Play and after upgrading you cannot allow Blokada to set up a VPN? Were you able to allow that before (before the upgrade I mean)?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.