Set up Blokada VPN profile

Blokada is not finishing the install, no action when pushing continue. I went into settings and see the VPN profile is not being created. What are the specs?

: Android or iOS.

1. Where did you download Blokada from? - APKPURE
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using? Android 10
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better. - downloaded upgrade and two apps appeared on my phone.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue? Upon upgrading to 5.6
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did. Uninstall reinstall restart turned off all apps and modes

Hi,
Please disable your blue light filter and try again. A lot of software like that creates overlays which clash with system prompts.

Blokada does not have an official apkpure mirror.
Please download blokada from blokada.org or F-Droid exclusively

1 Like

Blue light filter is not on. Mobile Data, Sync, Edge Lighting are on.

Then disable every other overlay you find

Hello. I had the same probleme. I deinstall the old version of blokada, restart the phone and the install blokada 5. Worked at a Huawei P20pro. I tryed to Stop all overlay apps but it did not work.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.