I’ve recently installed Blokada on my mother’s tablet, and it seemed to work for a while… until it didn’t. Turning it off and on again seemed to fix it… until it stopped working again. And again. And again.
After noticing that every time I turned it off and on again, it requested to create a new local VPN profile, I searched it on the Settings and found there is no VPN profile that the Android system can see. Even when Blokada is actually working, Android accuses no VPN profile. Please help.
PS: Even when Blokada is not working, it claims to be working. It just doesn’t filter requests, ergo doesn’t block anything.
PPS: I’ve set “keep alive” to “yes”, but since Android doesn’t accuse an active VPN profile, I don’t suppose that’s working either…
- Where did you download Blokada from?
The official Blokada website.
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805M), TouchWiz Nature UX 3.0, Android 5.0.2 “Lollipop”.
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
Since I installed Blokada 4 on my mother’s tablet, 4 days ago.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
Does the standard Bill Gates method (turning it off and on again) count?