to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:
Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
No custom ROMs. Just upgraded from a Pixel 6 to Pixel, and both have the same problem.
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
While on my home WiFi network, when I connect to Blokada Cloud, I get the, “DNS server cannot be accessed” issue. This just started happening this month, and I have not changed ISPs. Furthermore, I just upgraded my device and the issue is consistent across the two. I had to stop using Blokada because I’m on Google Fi, which means I pay for data usage. Since I can’t connect to WiFi using Blokada, I’d be using data and this incurring unnecessary cost.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
A month, maybe two.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
I’ve tried a bunch of things like uninstalling/reinstalling. Even changing devices didn’t work.