I used Blokada 5 before on my Android Phone and on my Android Tablet Teclast T40+
On the phone it works fine.
I deinstalled Blokada 5 on the Tablet and installed Blokada 6. Unfortunately I can not access the DNS Server. Blokada says: Connectivity issues but when I tap and insert the DNS Server it does not work.
What can I do about that?
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Teclast T40+ Android 11
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
Tried reinstalling multiple times.
Tried selecting a different server
Tried adding a new device and connecting to that