Say hi and welcome!

Me puedes facilitar la cuenta de blockada en telegram para así unirme a la comunidad y y al grupo y compartir ideas , estar informado , su aplicación y software me parece excelente protegido y seguro primero por Dios y segundo por usted por su esfuerzo y trabajo gracias…

Luis

1 Like

hi, everyone
I’m peko. A boy from China.
Blokada is magic ! ! !

2 Likes

Hi, I’m nino
Nice too meet you.

2 Likes

Het is niet duidelijk waar ik de “hallo” boodschap moet starten…Ik vind Blokada fantisch als intiatief maar uitermate ondoorzichtig voor een niet IT mens.

1 Like

Hello, I’m new user here, thanks for this amazing app. work like a charm on my phone.

2 Likes

Welcome, we are glad you like the app!

2 Likes

Hi there glad to be welcomed

2 Likes

the fact that you can pay with bitcoin makes me love this service even more.

I don’t have bitcoin, but it’s nice to know that you can pay with it.

2 Likes

Hi!
My name is Oliver and I am glad that Blokada has such a great community. I don’t even mind that there are some bugs in Blokada because someone in the community is always there to solve my problem. I hope to help other people with their problems with Blokada, too.

3 Likes

Hi everybody, My name is OScar and I’m a BLokada User since 2017. Actually I’m involved in HAndshake Bockchain project about dWEB or Web 3.0. My goal here is try to connect our community and Include HNS DNS in Blokada app. Thnks

2 Likes

Hello! This app is the best VPN i have ever used :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, this is so nice to hear. Welcome everyone!

Hello there!

My name is Tomas, but on the web I am Fog2y or FoggyWan for last 15 years:)

I work in international trade, in free time I am iterested in everything about Android customizations. I love Tasker the most from all Android apps.

As probably obvious from my nickname, I am a lifetime StarWars fan. I am also a leader of local SWGOH guild called MORAVACI:)

Thats all,may the force…

1 Like

Sera a tutti

Hello there!

Да, нечего делать имя замечательное.

I would like to have Blokada on my iPad but VPN is not active and before I think Blikada activated my VPN?

Blokada not Blikada

Hello everyone,
I have a problem. I have the Ola Tv app but now i have installed Blokada it has detected Blokada and will not let me use the app. Any suggestions ?.

Hay and thank you for your time to help me come to step in beginning learn about security with blokada