Say hi and welcome!

Hello. I’m just one who likes to try apps. (Android) Among the alternatives, I have always been comfortable with blokada5. It is simple, translated into Italian and works well. I never had any problems with the battery. Thanks to the developers

1 Like

Hallo aus Bayern, ich freu mich schon auf guten Input
Nachdem ich bisher einfach alles falsch oder zu Tode eingestellt habe- kann es nur noch besser werden. GIGA und Heise sei Dank. Man nennt mich Ilse🍑

1 Like

My name is John, nice to meet you.

I’m an ordinary guy who can’t stand pop-ups or ads getting in the way every time I pick up my phone to do something. Blokada saved me much stress and time, especially with a phone I’m not willing to root. I’ve been using Blokada for a while but never got myself involved in the forum community, so now’s the time.

I’m in my late 20s and I love to play online games and read. My two dogs make up much of my free time. They are both Rottweilers raised with lots of love. I enjoy taking care of them and walking them daily. Unfortunately, neither of them tend to be friendly around other people, unlike my first Rottweiler who’s now gone. They can have attitudes, but they serve as great companions.

I’m so bad at talking about myself that my greeting somehow ended up as a greeting about my dogs.

Anyway, that’s about all I have to say. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there everybody, I only have one question: I started with Blokada about 2 years ago on my smartphone and got a code; then i started in June 2022 Blokada new on my (Android) tablet. No offer to implement an abonnement for the tablet, but i got a new code for the tablet, different from that on the smartphone. Does Blokada has recognized the lasting abo even for the new tablet???

If it recognises your device (by the google account), then it should set the same account ID you had previously.