Lose Internet access after copy&paste to private dns

Hello,
to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:

Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from?playstore
  2. Which device do you use? Samsung S23Do you use a custom ROMAndroid 14? Do you know which OS version you are using? Android
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Lose Internet access when I follow instructions to copy and paste to private dns Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’).I have to reset network settings to recover Internet The more information the better.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue? Since I first tried to install from playsore
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? Couldn’t resolve.If so: please state what you did.

Hello,

I’ll write to you in private as we need some account specific information to see what might be happening.

2 Likes

I’m stymied on what to do since I lose internet connection after clicking on private dns with a long press as indicated by app. I’m signed in by Google account

I think you should restart your device after setting up the private DNS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.