Introducing OISD blocklist

Yes it’s working for me now as well, Karol helped me work through my initial issue by deleting app data to reload the list properly.

2 Likes

Hi
I’m seeing ads again with OISD

What Blokada version? And where do you see ads?

I’m using 5.11 and they are all over the Google browser app. Not tried looking anywhere else yet

Clearing app data will fix it. Sorry for this. This one is on me. Blokada is not to blame.

1 Like

Sorry to appear ignorant but where do I go to clear this app data? looked in my app settings and there isn’t an option and can’t see where to do this within the app itself. I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S7

Settings /apps and notifications /blokada /storage and cache, you will see option to clear data. I had done this a while back see my posts above.

1 Like

I want the whole thing, should I enable both: basic and extra? or just extra?

Enable both

1 Like

Which list is the Big ?

It’s not there. My guess would be it being to big for Blokada.
Also things changed (a while ago aready);

Extra doesnt exist anymore.
Basic == LIght == Small (current name).
Non-wildcard lists will be removed starting next year.

So the only thing that should be visible is “oisd small” (and they should be using a list that uses “wildcard” sytax there)

Blokada 5 still displaying “basic”, “light” and “extra”.
Only oisd list for Blokada 5 would be “oisd small” (the wildcards (abp) list should be used, but I would suggest to remove the label “wildcards”)

Blokada 6 displays it better; Small, Big, Nsfw, but for some reason, there’s still a “light” there (should be removed)

Thank you for your continous feedback, we will make sure to correct this in a future update.

A post was split to a new topic: Blocking content for a young child