I am currently using Blokada 5 and have a series of questions that I would like you to help me with.

I am currently using Blokada 5 and have a series of questions that I would like you to help me with.

1- I want the Filterlist not to overlap when activating different lists. Which lists should we consider as duplicates? I was thinking of combining “Oisd” + “Goodbye Ads.”

2- My main issue is with ads in applications (navigation is not as important to me since I use browsers with built-in ad blockers). Which one should I use?

3- Why was the switch made from “Energized” to “Oisd” as recommended filtering lists?

Hi @Chu_Asido ,

Thanks for posting, here are the answers to your questions:

1. Overlapping isn’t an issue, so even if you choose multiple blocklists with the same entries, the ad-blocking will perform the same. The issue that might occur with picking multiple blocklists is that your phone memory might not be able to download all the lists and end up shutting down Blokada.

2. We usually suggest you experiment with multiple combinations to see what works best for you, each user is different and you want to find your own configuration for optimal performance. You can use help with this adblocking test to help inform your decision: Test Ad Block - Toolz

3. Energized is no longer supported, that’s why OISD is the new recommended blocklist instead.

I hope this answers your questions but please let me know if I can assist in any way :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.