How many Blokada files do I need to keep?

I’m using Blokada 4 within Android 6.0.1 in a stock Samsung Galaxy S5 and I’ve downloaded all Blokada updates from the Blokada site. When I search the phone for “Blokada,” I get a list of the following 6 files and their installation dates:

org.blokada.origin.alarm 24Dec2018
blokada-update-1.apk 30Dec2020
blokada-update-2.apk 15Feb2021
blokada-update-3.apk 4Mar2021
blokada-update-5.apk 15Aug2019
blokada-update.apk 12Dec2019

Do I really need to keep all these files on my phone, or if not, which ones can I safely delete?

As a related question, could the deletion of unneeded previous APK files possibly be incorporated into new Blokada updates to help keep our phones uncluttered?

Thanks.

After installation, you don’t have to keep any apks. You can download the latest version of Blokada 4 off our website or older versions from our github page if you ever need to.

Blokada is an adblocker not a system cleaner/optimizer. It’s up to the user to keep their devices tidy.

Thanks for clearing that up. It was precisely because I was trying to keep my phone tidy that I asked the question. :smile: