I’m using Blokada 4 within Android 6.0.1 in a stock Samsung Galaxy S5 and it normally works very well. However, I’ve noticed over the past few weeks that I sometimes wake up in the morning and find that Blokada has de-activated and the key icon is gone from the top of my screen. Once I re-activate Blokada, it normally stays active all day. Here is some info which may be helpful:
- I downloaded Blokada from the Blokada site when I was notified that an update was available.
- I occasionally charge my phone during the night, but so far I haven’t noticed a correlation between charging and the de-activation. To the best of my knowledge, the de-activation doesn’t occur when I charge my phone during the day.
- I have both Ad-blocking and DNS active.
- The following settings are turned ON: Start on boot, Background animation, and Keep alive.
- I have App Power Saving turned OFF for Blokada.
Blokada is a great app, but this little flaw is frustrating, so I have the following questions:
A) How can I solve this de-activation problem?
B) What is the newest version of Blokada I can use with Android 6.0.1?
Thanks in advance for any and all help.