Hi, I’m completely knew to this. Trying to get all ads blocked and so far no app does it like this one. I have an LG V20 with no root and no hard changes on the device, running Android Oreo. I find that on my first use of this phone with this app, it severely slows everything on my phone down. Also I cannot get Google Play to load my apps to update them at all with this on. What am I doing wrong? I went in to whitelist the Google play specific apps and it is still a problem. The slow down is probably the most terrible thing I’ve experienced, since it’s so slow I can’t really do anything at all.
Hi,
Use less blacklists and try another DNS
Did this help?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Blokada doesn't block ads at all | 6 | 22703 | July 20, 2022 | |
| Cannot whitelist app | 8 | 968 | October 12, 2020 | |
| Since the UI revamp blockada is terrible | 2 | 1093 | July 12, 2020 | |
| Blokada from the Google app store not allowing me to whitelist apps | 1 | 713 | July 25, 2022 | |
| Blokada can't block several types of Google ads | 3 | 1146 | February 20, 2023 |