Do I have a Blokada account?

Yes! The moment you start the app, your unique account is generated for you. You don’t need to register, or remember any passwords.

There are three types of accounts: Libre, Cloud, and Plus. You have a Libre account if you just start the app for the first time. Libre mode is available only on Blokada for Android (more info here).

On all platforms, you may choose between Blokada Cloud (blue color) and Blokada Plus (orange color). Blokada Cloud is our newest cloud-based solution and is described here. It is currently our recommended option, with the most reliable and fast adblocking.

You may upgrade to Blokada Plus and transition to Plus mode (orange ring), which provides you with additional features, like a real VPN that improves your security and privacy. You may switch back and forth between the plans month to month, by simply stopping or reactivating your subscription.

Also please note that the Plus subscription contains all the features of the Cloud subscription (so you get access to Blokada Cloud), and that you are free to use one subscription on multiple devices.

How to find my account ID?

Blokada v5 or newer (Android and iOS)

You will find your account ID under the Settings → My account → Account ID.

On iOS, your account ID is associated with your Apple ID, so it follows you on all devices you sign in on with your Apple ID. This way, you don’t have to do anything to share your Blokada Plus subscription between your own devices. If it did not sync, tap Restore purchase on the Upgrade to Blokada+ screen.

Blokada v4 (Android only)

Here are a few notes:

• You can always see your account in Menu → Blokada Plus → My Blokada Plus
  • Your avatar is generated from your account ID so that you can easily remember it’s yours. You cannot change the avatar.
  • By tapping on your avatar, you can see your account ID.
  • Your Account ID is secret, and you should keep it to yourself.
  • Do not share your account ID with anyone but the Blokada Team using our official channels on Telegram, Keybase, email or support center.
  • If you reinstall the app, your account will reset. To restore your old account, use the Restore Account button in Menu → Blokada Plus → My Blokada Plus
2 Likes