- Where did you download Blokada from?
I got Blokada from your official site a long while ago. But recently, I always got confused on how it was being updated without me downloading the APK file, and it’s existence not being allowed on Google PlayStore. Then I found out it’s in the Samsung Store
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Fully vanilla Galaxy S10+ SM-G975W. I am on Android 11 with Security Patch from February, on OneUI 3.0. It’s the Canadian varient, so we get updates almost a month later.
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
Nothing in Brave Browser loads with Blokada on, regardless of an LTE or WiFi connection. Brave will, most of the time, never load a Google result. If it does, it will give me a “ERR_CONNECTION_CHANGED” message. When it does give me that error message, I will turn Blokada off (usually from the quick tools in the notification panel), then I’ll reload the page in Brave with the error message, and Brave will load the page just fine.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
Not sure actually. At least a week, maybe two.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
I read somewhere to turn off Brave’s SafeSearch and BraveSheild, but that didn’t work.