- Downloaded Blokada from Fdroid
- Device: Jasmine_Sprout (Mi A2)
No custom ROM
- Blokada doesn’t blocked the query
google.com, even when it’s in the Blocked Hosts list. I only use mobile data in case that’s important.
- First reported the issue in Blokada Telegram group about 3 weeks ago (https://t.me/blokadachat/170677), there were more quaries that went unblocked at that time but now its only
- Just followed the advice from Matt ehich he gave in the Telegram chat i linked, the problem was that i had too many host lists enabled, got that fixed with smart list feature, fixed all the quaries which were not getting blocked while being in blocked hosts list except
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Sorry this post must have slipped through.
The entry you marked in the blocked hosts section says
google.ru and the entry you marked in the host log says
google.com. might this be the cause of the problem?