VPN Expired?

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    Blokada web site

2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
    Winnovo T10 tablet using stock Android 9

3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    Installed 5.7.0 yesterday afternoon. Have used tablet normally, plugging it in to charge battery overnight. This morning, opened Blokada to check on Community postings to be greeted by a dialog telling me that my VPN had expired (I am not using Blokada Plus) and restart the VPN to fix. After less than 30 seconds the dialog disappeared and Blokada was just fine. Near as I could tell, based on “Active” icon on opening screen, and VPN notification in bar, Blokada has not stopped functioning, in spite of tge dialog.

4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    Since update to 5.7.0 from 5.6.0, and tablet left alone all night.

5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    Haven’t solved it, but dialog has not appeared again. Maybe tomorrow morning.

Hi,
That message should be a one time thing and can safely be disregarded if you don’t have a blokada plus subscription

Thank you. Consider it ignored. :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.