to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:
Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
Hi, Android user and got the version 4.83 and personally on my own phone the Note 8 plus Galaxy it’s all good.
It’s happening now in late SEP 2020 on wife’s phone the auto upgrade to V5
Both our phones are standard by the way I have 9 (pi) and wife’s has 10.
My wife needed it on her android honour 8X but when you put version 4.83 on it suddenly upgrades to version 5 and because 5 is now on play it’s not as good because play do not like as blockers.
How can I stop her phone upgrading it to version 5 all the time please?
Hope you can help, thanks.