Switch WiFi to Mobile and back

Hello,
i use Blokada Plus 5.14.4 on an Honor 10 with Android 10.
It works so far to the satisfaction, except for the problem described below.

Several Wi-Fi connections and 2 mobile connections are used, all of which are configured in Blokada.

Under Networks are set:
All networks - Encrypt DNS
Use DNS: Digital Society (Switzerland)

Any mobile network - ditto All network
no Prefer network DNS
no Force Libre mode

Any WiFi network - ditto All mobile network

Various WiFi network - ditto Any WiFi network

1 WiFi network - ditto Any WiFi network
Prefer network DNS

2 mobile network - ditto Any mobile network

Everything works correctly, tested with (https://dnssec.vs.uni-due.de/) and (https://www.dnsleaktest.com/).

However, if the connection changes from mobile network to WiFi, the mobile network remains highlighted in color in the display under network.

Is this an actual bug, or just a blemish?

Best regards, Carsten

It’s a bug. The 5.15 beta coming out today should fix it. Please update and let us know if it’s fixed for you.

Thank you for your efforts. It works correctly with my Honor 10, but with an adjustment: I absolutely need to disable WiFi+.

However, I am a little surprised: With the same settings and deactivated WiFi+, it does not work with my Honor 8 with Android 8.0.0. Under networks, the display only changes from the mobile network (Telekom) to all networks and not to my private network in which I am located. This means that there is no change between the DNS servers.

Do you have a solution for this?

Greetings Carsten

Edit:
After several attempts and tests, I have to revise my statement from above. Various changes between 2 mobile networks (dual SIM) and my own WiFi showed, that the DNS servers actually change, but the displays under All networks and the Home site are not updated.
I am assuming that the DNS leak test gives me correct results. To put it cautiously, I would claim, that the setting of the Prefer network DNS on the menu does not displayed correctly?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Could you send me a log to hello@blokada.org? Right after you switch around the networks and you notice the wrong state.