Not working on crunchyroll

Hi, I’ve been using blokada for a few months now and a couple of days ago it just stopped working on crunchyroll I have no idea why (I’m on Android and I downloaded blokada off of Google play)

2 Likes

Hi,
Try our website blokada version.
Maybe that’ll help

1 Like

i have been using blockada for 6 month + for crunchyroll now suddenly it’s not working i enter crunchyroll and the video tells me can not connect to server or it stays loading for a while and the screen gets black and it receives 615 kb only

1 Like

Hi,
Try different blocklists and dns servers

2 Likes

worked ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I’ve been using blockada for a while but it just stop working for Crunchyroll.

1 Like

I downloaded bokada from the play store i use a LG the issue that is accuring is that when i have blolada acdivated and open crunchyroll, crunchyroll doesent load and i have tried changing the episode and reloading crunchyroll but when ever i turn off blokada crunchyroll works fine?

1 Like

Hey there Junior, happy to see you joined our forum:)!

Do all other sites work fine?
Did you change something in the settings already?

1 Like

I didnt chanhe anything and i havent tested other sites because i only wanted it for crunchyroll if i were to test other sites could you give me a recommendation???

The cool thing about Blokada is that it’s a system wide adblocker. You should stop seeing ads in many apps (for example games, dictionary apps) after clearing their Cache (except for many social apps).

• Make sure the setting ‘private DNS’ in your system settings is disabled.
  • Clear the Cache of your browser. If you are using Chrome or a browser based on Chrome, check this guide: Blokada doesn't block ads in Chrome.
  • now after accessing Crunchyroll, go to Blokada’s Activity menu. There check which hosts have been blocked / allowed recently. Something related to Crunchyroll should appear there. If there is more than one domain blocked, share a screenshot and we will try to figure out which one needs to be allowed to make Crunchyroll work again. If it’s only one domain: tap on it and allow it:)
    Afterwards reboot your phone and check again.
1 Like

I wanna watch something on crunchyroll on my fire stick on blokada 4 but it seems like I can only watch ads. I tried out blokada but it doesn’t do anything. Any tips?

1 Like

Hello,
We’ve just received confirmation that the new v5 blokada beta and its wildcard blocklist works with crunchyroll

2 Likes

Mine isn’t blocking ads for certain sites like Crunchyroll when i first downloaded it and used to watch anime on Crunchyroll no ads then after a few weeks I had ads every time
I don’t no if I’m being a idiot but I would like to no why it isn’t blocking ads
Thank you

1 Like