Please can I have some assistance.
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Downloaded from Blokada.org
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (Exynos) Android 11 (CUA8). Running Blokada 5.9.0, DoH + VPN
- When my phone has been locked/asleep for approximately 20 minutes or longer, I no longer receive notications of any kind, such as Facebook Messenger, Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp, Email client.
- Ever since I’ve started using Blokada+ (VPN).
- I’ve added Blokada to the ‘never sleep’ list in Samsung Device Care (battery), added Blokada to ‘excluded list’ in Device Care memory optimisation, disabled Android battery optimisation for Blokada 5, as well as disabled battery optimisation
for the above mentioned apps.
I’ve also tried changing VPN locations and DNS servers. I have noticed this on the past 5 or so releases too. None of these changes have made any difference. I would like to post a log, but not publicly.
Thanks for your time.