When I turn off my WiFi and data at night before bed, a few minutes later I’ll get a notification saying “Private DNS server cannot be accessed” (see screenshot)
What bugs me is that I cannot find a way to either silence or turn off the notification, so it vibrates my phone.
If anyone knows how I can do so, I’d be very grateful!
I’m conscious it may be more of a Samsung/android thing but it is specifically related to Blokada.
- Where did you download Blokada from? Can’t remember, I believe Google play store most recently
- Which device do you use? Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- Do you use a custom ROM? No
- Do you know which OS version you are using? Android 13, One UI 5.1
- Since when are you facing this issue? I’ve had Blokada for years but only recently (last few days) been experiencing this annoying feature/bug.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did. Looked for android system and VPN notification management, searched online to see if anyone else had the issue.