For platforms where the native Blokada app is not yet available (such as your desktop), you have the option to use Blokada Plus with the WireGuard app instead.
To create the configuration file that WireGuard can use, go to https://app.blokada.org. After continuing with your account ID that you have a subscription for, navigate to the Devices section. Then follow these steps:
- Hit the New Device button.
- (optional) Set a name such as “Desktop”.
- Select which gateway you want to use.
- (optional) Choose a DNS server you want to use.
- Press Save, a configuration will now be generated.
- Download the generated .zip archive file or scan the QR code with the mobile WireGuard app.
- Download WireGuard for your supported device. Press the Add button in the application, choose “Create from file or archive” or “Create from QR code”.
- Activate the connection in the WireGuard app with the switch.