Fitbit Android app add-in for Diabetics Glucose and Insulin Tracking shows No Internet Connectivity and cannot open browser.
Device: Motorola One 5G Ace (2021 version)
OS: Android 10
Cell Provider: Metro by T-Mobile (locked)
No custom ROM
Smartwatch: Fitbit Sense
Watch app from Google Play Store
How do I allow or whitel Fitbit Android app?
Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow?
Other apps have connectivity.
Fitbit Android periodically cannot updatevl logged into Network
Fitbit Glucose and Insulin Tracker add-in denied all network access. Cannot see LAN or open browser