Could not instal or (uninstall) this feature, pls try again later blokada 5

Hello,
First, i will give you a note*
im trying to enable all the blocklist extension as much as i cant, but now i cant enable the Energized Extension anymore…

Please always include which platform you are on:

Android

1. Where did you download Blokada from?

F-droid, Blokada 5 v.5.6.0

1. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?

Samsung j4primelite (j4+) Android Pie

1. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.

I cant turn on the blocklist extension called
Energized : ads and tracker blocking. When Im trying to install or turn it on, it gives me a message like in the title, “could not instal or (uninstall) this feature, please try again later.”

1. Since when are you facing this issue?

Since im updating this app to the newest version on F-droid.

I notice that, the newest update provide 2 new blocklist extensions called :

• OISD
  • Developer Dan’s Hosts
    and thats when the problem started, i notice that my energized extension suddenly turned off, when im trying to turn in on again, it doesnt want to.
  1. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    well, i tried to turn off all the extension and turn on just 1 extension that is energized but it still not working.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,
I’ve completely missed this post.
Is the issue still persistent?
“trying again later” normally fixes it. It might have been connectivity issues