Blokada v6.2: The Official Blokada on Play Store

If I’m not mistaken that’s android 11.
Blokada libre and the play version will both work on your device.
I’d opt for them instead.

With color os the dns needed to be set to alternative for blokada to work, i have a plus sub and have checked the location which is correct a dns leak test comes up with blokada , i do still have private dns off in settings though as i needed to in V4 . I will see hiw things go . Thanks

Hi,
I’d go with Blokada libre instead of 5 in your case.
Don’t use the play version since you don’t have a subscription

Ok thanks.

Hello guys just like to thank you all working great with the update big improvement

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Blokada version confusion (libre vs play)

moved to new topic

I’m still having the same connectivity issues with Blokada Cloud 6.2 (plus account with VPN active) on Android 12 (Pixel 6). The app says ‘active’ but no connections are being let through. Not from apps nor from a browser. Only when i deactivate and reactivate Blokada is when the connections are reestablished. Any ideas?

1 Like

Not sure why, it is weird indeed, please share the log at hello@blokada.org

Done :ballot_box_with_check:

After the recent naming changes, there seemed to be quite some confusion in the community. Hence we decided to try to streamline the different build variants which we hope is going to make choosing the right build easier for everyone.

• Blokada 6 is the new recommended build variant (available on Google Play). It is recommended for new users, and anyone wanting a simple answer.
  • Blokada 5 is brought back again as the legacy free build variant (available on blokada.org). It is meant for long time users who prefer this variant, and for the ones who prefer no subscription.

Both build variants will be receiving updates.

At the same time, version codes are changing to denote a release period instead of a version number. This is changed, because now both build variants (Blokada 6 and Blokada 5) can have the same version.

Example:
22Q3A means the first release (A) in the third quarter (Q3) of 2022.