Blokada 6.2.0 (Blokada Cloud with Plus subscription) on Android 12: Connectivity Issue - Please check your configuration

Hello,
Using the new version Blokada Cloud with Plus subscription with version 6.2.0 I’m always getting the message at the botton “Connectivity issues. Please check your configuration”
Blokada is set as “always active” in Android VPN settings. Not other VPN is active at the same time (Google One is installed but not active).
Private DNS is using the hostname provided during the set up of Blokada.

From my point of view Blokada is running correctly despite of the connectivity issue. So, why is the connectivity message poping up?

Here some additional information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    → from Google Play Store
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
    → Google Pixel 5 with Android 12 with security patch July 5th 2022
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    → After Blokada is active I always get the message at the bottom: “Connectivity issues. Please check your configuration. Tap for details”
    I’m getting this message as well as using wifi or telecom provider network.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    → After I’ve unistalled the prevoius version Blokada 5 and installed the new version Blokada Cloud 6.2 I’m getting this message. I’m using Blokada Cloud with Plus Subsription.
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    → I’ve uninstalled Blokada 6.2, did a reboot of the phone and reinstalled it from Google play store but w/o success. Message is still shown.

Thanks for your support.
Kind regards
Reto

Hi there,

Please do the things mentioned below and if you still have connectivity issues, please send the log to hello@blokada.org.

-Can you make the switch between wifi and data to see if you still have connectivity issues?

-Try disabling “always on VPN” and see if you still have the same issue

-Make sure that there is no third-party VPN or DNS activated on your phone while running “Plus”

• I have uninstalled the Google One App: w/o success, message “connectivity issues…” is still shown
  • No other VPN is active

Sometimes I get the message "Ooops… with debug info “device is probably offline” but the phone is not offline. I’ve attached 3 screenshots for further information.

The log will be send to hello@blokada.org.

Thanks for your help.
Kr Reto

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.