Blokada 5 V.22307 - Subscription Inactive

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    blokada.org

2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
    Galaxy Tab A, Android 12
    Pixel 6 Pro, Android 13

3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    Trying to install the Blokada 5 v22307 and no matter what I do, I get a message saying my subscription has expired and the settings screen indicates that I don’t have an active subscription. I’ve never had a subscription to Blokada Plus.

4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    Since trying to uninstall the F-Droid version 5.21.0 and install v22307.

5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    I’ve cleared data, uninstalled and reinstalled, and finally just went back to the F-Droid version since that still works.

Does anyone know how to get the new version to actually work?

Do you mean that you get this message repeatedly also when trying to activate the app so that it always deactivates itself again?

Please share the log if you didn’t already.

Are you able to use Blokada even with settings tab saying you have an inactive subscription?

I tried 22308 on my tablet. Seems like it’s working so far. Haven’t been brave enough to try it on my phone yet. I want to see how it works out on the tablet for a while first.

Edit: Nevermind. Just got the pop-up saying subscription expired, adblocking disabled. I’ve sent the log.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.