Receiving 2 different statuses - 1 is the activated and 1 is from google - inactive

Hello,
to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:

Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from? my mobile
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using? no - not techi.
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better. SEE ABOVE AND NOTE . I HAVE A FREE ACCOUNT FOR ALMIOST 3 YEARS. I LOVE BLOKADA.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue? NOVEMBER 26th - yesterday
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did. i only had written to BLOKADA – DOES BLOKADA FREE EXIST OR DO I NEED TO SUBSCRIBE AND PAY FOR THE BLOKADA 5 € a month and install the BLOKADA 6 ANDROID APP ???

Download Blokada 5 from blokada.org . This is the version you are looking for. This version is not available anymore in any store.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.