App showing ads

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    The website
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
    Redmi 9 4GB, Android 11
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    The Instagram downloader app still shows ads
  4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    It always showed ads
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    No

Thoroughly discussed and explained to you specifically already in multiple of your own posts:

Adblocking is not app specific hence the solutions there should work on this as well.
Using the network dns might address some issues as well.
Post closed. Please refrain from opening more of these @Fannste94

I also have ads on Google and the Instagram downloader app

It’s literally this again. Even the same app and ads.

I also already turned off the private DNS and I’m still seeing ads on Google and some apps and there is no option to update the filter lists

Do all this again.
Including clearing the cache of the apps that show ads.

Already did, I even reinstalled the apps again

But you didn’t try different blocklists yet, did you?
Oh and
Don’t use “Digitale Gesellschaft” as your DNS for now

I tried the Goodbye Ads filter but some websites won’t load when I enable it

There’s more than two to choose from.
We’re literally going over the same issues all the time.

Feels a lot like… Life xD
-that’s my inspirational quote of the day

Ok I will try the other filters

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    From the website
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
    Xiaomi Redmi 9 4GB, Android 11 MIUI 12.5.5
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    The videos in apps like YouTube, Instagram and Tik Tok keep freezing and buffering when I enable Blokada
  4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    For a couple of months
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    I tried the phone factory reset, reseting the router and reinstalling Blokada

Hey,
Try a different dns (again)
The solution did not change.
Or try different blocklists (again)

I tried the other DNS servers and it’s the same, I’m already on the best one, when I disable Blokada apps work fine and have no connection problems

Try different blocklists.

Already tried