Blokada can't block several types of Google ads

Hello,
to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:

Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    From official site of Blokada
  2. Which device do you use?
    Default Redmi note 11 pro 5g
    Do you use a ** Custom ROM**?
    No
    Do you know which OS version you are using?
    Android 12
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    This happened everytime I use blokada and no changes while using the app. Usually ads displaying in MIUI systems. I suggest to fix this problem since I use blokada and it was very great.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    Not accurately but since after 2021 or 2022
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    No, still cannot

Hi,

May I ask what your adblocking score is?

For me when using my browser Kiwi Browser. It shows 100% but outside apps like Apkmirror (Split app installer) and most of app are not block with Blokada on

I would recommend blocking the entries manually on your feed, the way to do it is simple:

1. Use APKmirror for a few minutes while Blokada is on
  2. Go back to the activity tab on Blokada
  3. Look for recently allowed entries (green)
    4.Click on these entries and add them to blocked

There is also another solution to this and it’s by experimenting with adding blocklists, I wouldn’t recommend going over 5-6 at the same time since you’re phone"s memory might not be able to download them.

OISD, Goodbye Ads, DuckDuckGo tracker are good selections to start with then you may experiment with other ones of your choice.

I hope this was helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.