Android: Wifi keeps disconnecting after latest update

1. Blokada 6, paid user with private dns enabled, downloaded from the Play Store
  2. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, AT&T standard, latest version
  3. Wifi randomly disconnects and stays disconnected until I turn off Blokada.
  4. Since the latest update, 23.1.10
  5. Turning off Blokada allows wifi to stay connected.

I’m assuming this is something with the phone’s auto disconnect/reconnect wifi setting, but it was working fine until the latest patch. This has happened with Blokada in the past on my old S22 Ultra, and a patch to Blokada quickly resolved the issue. This appears to be happening again on my new phone.

I can turn off the wifi and back on, and it stays connected for 5-10 minutes before it turns off again, goes back to 5G+ and tells me it can connect, but has no internet connection.

Turning off the phone’s auto-wifi setting results in wifi not working and saying no internet connection.

Restarting the modem/router doesn’t affect the outcome, distance to router doesn’t either. No changes to the router’s version anytime recently.

1 Like

We would need the log to understand what exactly is happening, please contact us at hello@blokada.org

1 Like

Log sent.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.