Blokada keeps disconnecting off and on

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    Blokada website

2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
    Galaxy s9+, using latest android os.
    This is a verizon phone. It is not rooted.

3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    Blokada randomly keeps disconnecting randomly. At one point it will stay connected most of the time, least enough for me not to notice hardly any disconnecting. But other times it will disconnect (dc) over and over again, like just stay connected for 5 seconds or less, then dc, then connect, dc and repeat

4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    Not sure exactly, but i would say around a month or 2 ago. But it seems to have gotten worse or at least me noticing it more when i start to see pop up ads.

5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    Only thing i did was make sure it was updated to the latest build, and restarted my phone at times.

Hi,
Which Blokada version are you using? Have you checked the following android guide?

Oh ok. Thanks! I turned it on. If there is any more issues, i will try to let you know in as detailed as i can :slight_smile: