1. Where did you download Blokada from?
The Apple App Store.
2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 16.2.
3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
Ads are being displayed at https://www.searchenginejournal.com/ on mobile but not on desktop. I’m using Firefox with the “strict” ad blocking settings + Blokada Cloud with the following lists active :
- Steven Black Unified
- OISD light
- Blacklist Adservers
- Goodbye Ads Standard
Interestingly enough, it doesn’t happen on macOS with Firefox, the same settings, but with AdGuard (desktop version) on.
Also, some other ads on the same website don’t display. It seems very targeted towards some of them only.
I don’t have this issue with another website though.
4. Since when are you facing this issue?
Today, as I never browsed this website before so can’t tell if this happened out of nowhere or not.
5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.