to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:
Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from? Blokada.org
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using? Mac OS 13.0.1
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Blokada is not blocking ads it’s supposed to. I have the profile downloaded from the website and enabled. It is the only profile there. I have restarted, disabled and re-enabled the profile numerous times. It was working fine and then about two days it ago it stopped completely. When I go to Ad Blocker Test I get 12%. Same profile on iOS gets 99%.
- Since when are you facing this issue? Two days ago.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did. Reinstalled the profile, restarted. Disabled the profile, restarted, enabled the profile. Disabled the profile, restarted, enabled, restarted. None of it worked.