System:Android 10, Realme UI
Title: Adblocking not working with blokada in any phones of Realme Ui
Info: Tested it on Realme 6 pro and Realme 7. Both failed to block ads.
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Realme Ui 1.0, Realme 6 pro and Realme 7
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
Adblocking is not working for any kind of ads including Google ads, I was able to block ads only once in all my time using it. I’ve tried enabling disabling private dns in Android settings, alternative dns answer in blokada settings, the one time it worked was with alternative dns answer enabled and dns set to adguard dns, but later it stopped blocking ads.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
Since I bought the phone, from March
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
I tried different settings and host lists, it didn’t work, the one time it worked is mentioned in point 3.