A Real Nightmare 😱

One of the scariest nightmares I’ve had in a long time.
I was at my family’s house. My Mac loving brother was on his way home, then his new Mac had arrived. Then I simply had to test Blokada on it. Before he gets home, then everything related to Android is crap (true indeed).
Happy I restarted his Mac, brought over Blokada and would turn on the wifi. It was not possible :thinking: looked through the files and saw that Blokada was completely fragmented :scream: Went over to my mobile which was now suddenly small (like the smallest smart phones available today) and I would see what my Blokada looked like. It was gone :astonished: Started looking among my files, nothing! At that point, my brother came home.

I know we don’t have a real OT thread, but this is a real nightmare that I had to tell someone who can understand. My wife is totally uninterested in everything related to data and would only come up with the usual uhuhm. Like she was actually listening :grinning:
Yes, I know. Way too interested in Blokada right now. That’s what the dream conveyed. May try to get the wife away from our computer/TV so i can throw in another ROM. Following my phone on xda.com and now a new ROM has arrived. Now that the phone is really old! :yum::hugs:

1 Like

Haha… a scary one. You may be thinking about Blokada a bit too much hence the dreams… But as long as it works… :smiley:

2 Likes

What a crazy dream:D
I think the only time I dreamt of Blokada was when I was first trying to read logs and I just… at day sat in front of my laptop and was like… whaaat?! I don’t understand anything and even can’t find the line everyone is referencing xD
And that night in my dream I was getting marked by a commitee of lecturers for solving that problem, which I couldn’t solve as undecryptable code fragments were dancing around my head:D I woke up pretty stressed out:P

3 Likes

Been there, done that :dizzy_face: :scream:
I read about Linux and Ubuntu. Bought a usb stick from Amazon in the form of :penguin:and get started :thinking:

1 Like

Very relatable experience :smile:.

3 Likes