Lost Blokada ID

Hello,
to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:

Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue?
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did

I set up my accout on my FireCube and due to a power failure i lost all my saved psssword. and the user name for Blokada. I dont have my user name and password. I paid with my Visa card. I dont want to cancel my accout with my bank. When the problem happened I lost everytning i had on my device. I hope you can help me with this problem. I did get a chance to get my serial number for my account. i do appolize for this. The lastv of my card is [Removed]. Thank younin advance.

Hi there,

Please watch out what you post on a forum. A forum is public and you just sent your email address and the last few digits of your visa card.
If you’ve lost your ID please get in touch with hello@blokada.org or use the support bot that’s in-built into the Blokada Plus tab.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.