Won't autostart

Blokada 5 won’t autostart on my Redmi 9 phone

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    The website

2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
    Xiaomi Redmi 9 4GB, Android 11

3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    The app won’t autostart when the phone’s battery saver option closes the app

4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    It started recently

5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    I tried disabling the battery saving option and it works but the app then drains a lot od my battery

Hi,
That’s not the point of the “autostart” option. The point of “autostart” is to start blokada once your device boots up.
You’ll need to make sure that blokada isn’t getting killed instead. So please refer to the following guide:

1 Like

Weird, don’t all apps start automatically when you restart the phone? The autostart option is disabled by default for all apps and I enabled it for Blokada and some other apps, and the Blokada VPN is the only one that i have.

I also have this option for each app

Disable that.

I disabled the battery saving and locked the apps so they won’t close but they are still getting closed, maybe it’s a system bug

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.