[UI Bug] iOS dark mode & Accessibility option ‘Increase Contrast’

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    iOS App Store.

2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
    iPhone 6s iOS 13.7

3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    With dark mode switched on and the Accessibility option Increase Contrast also on, the button bar background appears white with white button icons i.e. invisible to the viewer.

4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    Problem was present since the first time I downloaded the app (2 or 3 versions back in history I think).

5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    Toggling off the increased contrast option changes the background in the app back to what it should be for dark mode.

I might be able to take a look at the code to fix this problem if I get enough time but I’ve not done any iOS specific development before (shouldn’t cause too much trouble but may take awhile to get used to things). Oh and must join GitHub, something I was thinking of doing for a while now but not got round to doing.

RPM

1 Like

Great report. I’ll address it for the next update.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.