1. Where did you download Blokada from?
Apple AppStore (+ Blokada Cloud subscription)
2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
iPhone 11 Pro / iOS 16.3.1
3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
I want to connect to a public Wifi (on German trains). To activate this, I need to confirm a prompt on the hotspot login page. This page is not opened while Blokada is active.
Turning off Blokada in the Blokada-app doesn’t help. I have to go to the system settings and revert back to the default DNS to get this to work.
There is even that “5-minute-deactivation”-mode in the app - but that doesn’t help if it is not falling back to the default DNS.
How do I set this up so that turning off Blokada in the Blokada-app is allowing the hotspot to bring up its login page?
4. Since when are you facing this issue?
Since at least 1 year.
5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.